New Generation Nano – the Longest Lasting Battery
Nano 2S is a new generation Nano light that maintains its legacy of the smallest and brightest light on the market while improving on the optics and battery with the most advanced technology. It comes with a super-capacity battery pack with running time up to 24 hours. The Nano 2S battery pack also improves with a large single push button for easy elbow activation making it hands free and incredibly reliable.
The smart battery has an internal self memory with the users’ preferred selection of the optical power setting among the three settings that they can choose. The advanced battery pack has a battery indicator that displays the battery status and will provide an audible beep one minute in advance of its shutdown.
Together with its super thin/reliable Teflon wire, an optimum beam size and a easy to use flip-up composite filter with three preset angles making it one of the most ergonomic and reliable light that you can count on for your general office procedures.
Nano 2S is a heavy duty light that further steps up from its predecessor which has already received high ratings from clinical evaluations including Reality, Dental Product Shopper and others from 2011-2012.
Applications: Light weight magnified illumination for general practitioners and specialists.
Construction: Unique Teflon wire, optics, heat isolation/heat sink designs and super sleek battery pack.
Power and Flexibility:
- Proven 40000 lux cool white light.
- One battery pack – the smallest, smartest and longest lasting battery pack.
- Optimized beam quality generating minimum glares.
- Large raised button for hands free operation with easy elbow activation.
- Remember the power level setting that the user’s select.
- Backlit display of battery status
- Smart audible beep one minute ahead of low battery shutdown.
- An articulating arm optimized for line-of-sight illumination.
- Optimized wire management with swivel battery pouch and clips.
- Fit to all loupes with shock-proof durability.
|Light Intensity||Level 1 = 12,000 lux||Level 1 = 25,000 lux||Level 1 = 35,000 lux|
|Level 2 = 20,000 lux||Level 2 = 44,000 lux||Level 2 = 65,000 lux|
|Level 3 = 40,000 lux||Level 3 = 70,000 lux||Level 3 = 110,000 lux|
|Weight||Lamp = 6 grams||Lamp = 19 grams||Lamp = 24 grams|
|Battery = 87 grams||Battery = 87 grams||Battery = 87 grams|
|Size||18 mm (Diameter) x||21 mm (Diameter) x||28 mm (Diameter)|
|21mm (Length)||32mm (Length)|
|Beam Size (@12″)||2.8 inch||Variable 1.8 – 3.8 inch||1.5 inch|
|Bulb Life||50,000 hrs||50,000 hrs||50,000 hrs|
|Battery Run Time (1 Nano 2C and 2 Others)||Level 1 = 24 hrs||Level 1 = 10 hrs||Level 1 = 10 hrs|
|Level 2 = 14 hrs||Level 2 = 5.5 hrs||Level 2 = 5.5 hrs|
|Level 3 =10 hrs||Level 3 = 4 hrs||Level 3 = 4 hrs|
|Recharge Time||2.5 hrs||2 hrs||2 hrs|
|Loupe Adapters||Adapts to all loupes||Adapts to all loupes||Adapts to all loupes|
|Recommended Applications||General Illumination||Oral Surgeons,
High Magnification Illumination,
|4-8X High Power Magnifications;
DentLight’s composite filter is custom designed and molded to prevent composite cures during prep and filling before final cures. It is incredibly easy to use:
- Hold the filter clip above the ledge/rim close to the front of the lamp housing
- Snap the clip into the rim for a secure fit
- Use filter flip paddle/tool to flip the filter in and out of the field
- Orange filter to block blue light
- Filter has three preset angels/positions to easily get out of the light field
- Flip flip paddle/tool (autoclavable) prevents any contamination on the filter, light or loupe.
Nano 2 uses custom made special Teflon wire that is not only strong and durable but also easy to maneuver into predetermined shapes to conform to the frame/facial contour. Use spiral Wire Wrap to fix the wire on the frame temple. Angle set the wire coming out of the LED lamp to comply with the contour of your loupe frame
Use Wire Clip to fix the cord on the scrub collar on the back of your neck. Place battery in one of the following configurations: (a) Position Battery Pack with the Battery Pouch/Clip on the waist or belt of your scrub. (b) Use Extension Cord to plug in the Battery Pack. Place Battery Pack directly in your scrub pocket.
Assemble the loupe light to your loupes using one of the interchangeable mounting adapters:
- For flat glass frames and safety goggles, use the standard Universal/L combo adapter to clip on to the frame center. Route wire by bending the Teflon wire 90 degrees at both the center of the frame and temple/frame junction. Use Wire Wrap to secure wire on the Frame Temple.
- For 1) Orascoptic Rudy; 2) Zeiss EyeMag pro; 3) Orascoptic Titanium; 4) Surgitel Titanium, first remove glue-on logo plate at the center of the frame, then screw on L-adapter at the center of the frame.
- For Flip-up loupes (e.g. iZoom, Sheervision, Surgitel, PeriOptix), use U-adapter and slide to the middle of the flip-up bar.
- For DFV Yoeman, Nike, Surgitel Oakley and other curved frames, use Y-adapter to mount at the center of the frame with optimized cascading articulating arms.
- For unconventional Flip-up loupes (e.g. Orascoptic Gem, Heine, Zeiss Smart), use Universal-B Clip-on adapter
For further detailed mounting options to other loupes, contact DentLight for information.
By DentalcompareOperator Lights for Dental Loupes Dentalcompare
How safe is SafeLoupe?
Does SafeLoupe filter fit on my loupes?
What is SafeLoupe Filter?
How is SafeLoupe Filter compared with clip-in filters?
|Traditional Clip-ins||Patent-pending Clip-on|
|Fit to loupes||Fit to loupe inside frame. Difficult and cumbersome. 14 sizes to fit variety of frames. Interfere with protruded lens. Have to bend on most frames||Fit to outside of lens barrel with easy Clip on. Three size fit all.|
|Visible transmission||Visible color distortion and low transmission (green, pink, or cyan). Interferes with normal cosmetic procedures||No color distortion and high visible wavelength transmission|
|Comfort level||Very uncomfortable on weight and proximity to eyes/face.||Very comfortable just like normal loupe wear. Do not feel weight.|
|Fogging||Yes from double layers and closeness to breathing.||No|
|Interruption to normal procedures||Yes. Have to deglove and place on filter for laser procedure. Interrupting full cosmetic procedures.||No|
Can I fit your headlight on any loupes, glasses or headband?
How long does Nano run with battery?
What is the difference between Dentlight’s headlights and other brands?
What are the differences between DOE and other brands?
- DOE is much smaller and portable than Velscope or Identifi enabling detection of back throat imaging which is a common place of problem.
- DOE has proven integrated rechargeable battery and smart electronics for constant ready exams without the need of changing battery (Identifi) or sleeping mode (Velscope).
- DOE delivers much higher power LED illumination than Identif similar to Velscope yet integrates passive cooling without the annoying fan noise and reliability headache in the long run.
- DOE implements patent-pending high contrast optical filter with much better extinction ratio than Identifi yet integrates with magnification loupes for both consistent high resolution imaging and suppression of room light while other brands need to turn off the ambient light.
- Best of all, DOE is modular and integrates components that can perform a lot more procedures than the other brands including in addition to soft tissue exam
- And what more, the price is right!
Tell me about Dentlight’s loupe?
Why do I need a loupe?
Does DentLight’s headlights get hot?
Why should I buy your lights as compared to other cheaper lights?
- 4x to 8x more optical power with much focused beam (light you can not live with loupes)
- Easy mounting to your loupes and eye wear
- Integrated small rechargeable battery packs (you never need to worry about buying AA every day, the cost of which in a year will be more than the light)
- Add on accessories to enable your professional job
- Full service and support
Can you weigh the advantadges of Headlights with Overhead Operating Lights?
- Much brighter: 2 to 4x more concentrated light which is crucial in loupe procedures in efficiency and doing better quality work
- Portable with minimum weight (basically you feel no burden with you)
- Direct line-of-sight with no shadows (ideal for teeth extraction)
- Skylight color easing color matching
- Easy composite settings
- Does not taken any chair/counter space
- No more bulb replacement
- As low as a fifth of the cost
How much light is enough for me?
What is a composite filter and How is DentLight’s different?
- Snap-on clip to headlight so that the filter can be taken in or out of the light in a snap
- Orange filter to block blue light
- Filter flip tool that can easily touch set filter into preset angels/positions while preventing any contamination on the filter, light or loupe.
How important is the weight of a headlight?
Why do I need a light?
Which headlight works best for me?
- Nano for general illumination with magnification
- iZoom for advanced illumination and oral exam where field of view (e.g. full oral cavity) and power are desired (e.g high magnification)
- Extreme for oral surgeons, endodontists and high power magnification users of above 4
After researching headlights at GNYDM 2011 I purchased the Nano light. My criteria for purchase revolved around comfort, quality of the light beam, as well as the quality of the product. It is now two years later and i am as happy with the purchase today, as I was the day it was purchased. Simply put, I see clearer, so my work is better. I have had two encounters with DentLight’s customer support and each time it has been exemplary. Thank you for a product that I would not practice without!
Shalom Mehler DMD
DentLight has introduced two terrific headlight systems: Nano Loupe Light and the iZoom. The same high quality manufacturing has produced two headlight systems that are lightweight, powerful, economical, and will adapt to any loupe system, headgear, safety shield of normal prescription glasses.
Dr. Howard Glazer
DentLight Inc., an LED optics innovator in dental device design and manufacturing, is pleased to launch Nano 2C and 2S – the smallest, lightest and longest running headlights for professional medical illumination. Come see the new products at ADA booth #2025.
|henryschein.com||Henry-Schein Dental – RENO||800-472-4346|