Smart Digital Battery
Nano 2S Battery Pack is the premier battery pack made from non-memory and high capacity Lithium-Ion batteries. Different from other analog battery packs on the market, it contains CPU microcontroller that regulates charging, constant LED power, audible indicator 10 minutes ahead of shutdown, battery status indication, auto wire fault sensing/warning and overheat self protections.
It is the longest running headlight battery on the market with the smallest form-factor and incredible durability.
- Unlike other analog dial battery, Nano 2S Battery Pack has HANDSFREE raised large ON/OFF button for easy activation with a simple hit from your elbow eliminating cross contamination from your finger.
- Digital auto memory light intensity for consistent and constant power throughout battery run time at your selected power level.
- It is the longest running rechargeable battery pack of any headlights on the market helping you enjoy incredible ipod-like light experience.
- Smooth aircraft solid aluminum casing for durability and easy disinfection.
- Deliver over 24 hours continuous run on a single charge in low power and 10 hours straight in high power.
- 5-10 minutes warning (AUDIBLE beep) before shutting off at low battery.
- Battery status indicator gives you indication of run time every time you start your procedure
- With built-in corded run option at low battery by plugging in the charging cord for unlimited run time.
- Built-in smart recharging circuit that stops charging when fully charged.
- Compatible with most headlights on the market including Orascoptic, Sheervision PeriOptix, and Ultralight through wire exchange cord.
Nano is “so light, so bright…the perfect addition to any magnification system!”
Dr. Doug Lambert
DentLight has introduced two terrific headlight systems: Nano Loupe Light and the iZoom. The same high quality manufacturing has produced two headlight systems that are lightweight, powerful, economical, and will adapt to any loupe system, headgear, safety shield of normal prescription glasses.
Dr. Howard Glazer
Can I leave the battery on the charger all the time?
How is Dentlight different from other headlights?
- Nano 2S and 2C lights are our fourth generation lights released in 2014 optimized to the engineering extreme of performance and quality. Recent release Nano 2S Touchless in 2015 further extends user interface to a whole different level for the most comfort and safety from contamination perspectives.
- First Nano light is a lot smaller and easier to use than other similar lights on the market. Weighing 6 grams on the lamp and 17 grams total with the cord, it is the lightest and most comfortable loupe light on the market by a huge margin.
- Second, the light intensity and pattern uniformity outperform most of the headlights making the visual acuity of teeth much better. Most other lights have internal pattern structure within the light beam making the intensity pattern uneven and distorting the field of view.
- Third, Nano battery is designed with a built-in microcontroller to regulate battery, LED power and smart audible/display indications. Most other competitors use low level analog battery with mechanical buttons/turn knobs. The more advanced digital design used in Nano battery makes it not only a lot easier to use and clean but also much more robust and reliable with no moving parts. It also makes it possible to become at least 1/3 smaller but longer running for up to 24 hours. Nano 2S Touchless battery is a whole new level with easy activation of the light through proximity touch sensor even through gowns and gloves using the back of your palm or lower arm.
- Last, the Nano 2S/2C lights use nano-engineered wire that is less than half of the size of anything out there while having ten times the mechanical flexural strength. The patent-pending wire and wire connection makes your daily routine much more comfortable and user friendly as the light becomes invisible in your practice..
- Dentlight also has the most complete dental headlight offerings of any companies beyond the small light offering of Nano.
- Xtreme delivers medium-to-high end optical power of up to 100,000 lux with uniform and variable beam size adjustment ideal for surgeons, endodontists and professionals who require the most power at even higher magnification.
How long does the battery run?
Battery performance (hours)
|Nano 2S||Nano 2C|
Is it possible to operate Nano handsfree?
- Yes. Nano 2S and 2C come in with two special features that enable handsfree operation:
- 1. Battery pack with large ON/OFF key that only requires a simple knock from the elbow to turn on and off the light. This feature avoids contamination on the battery.
- 2. Composite filter flip-up paddle that avoids contamination of filter/light.
- Furthermore, if you want the most convenient hands free operation, you may upgrade to the new release Nano 2S Touchless which uses an optimized capacitance activated sensor to help you activate the light through your pocket or gown with a simple close proximity placement of your wrist or forearm.
How durable are the Nano 2S/2C lights?
- When it comes to engineering design, DentLight is vertically integrated in the design and implementation of all components. We do not cut corners and use cheap components for professional use. We ensure the highest quality and design in our products to their engineering extreme in form-factor, functionality, ease of use and durability on each component of LED, wire/connector, SMT, housing, and battery.
- Headlamp itself consists of LED on its mounting base and optical assembly. Nano headlamp is shock proof in durability.
- Unlike other headlights using off-the-shelf wire and connectors, Nano 2S/2C uses custom nano-engineered wire and patent-pending reinforced connectors unmatched on the market in comfort, strength and quality. We are proud to achieve the engineering feat that our competitors can only look up to.
- Our products have evolved through four generations in 6 years with each one performing better than the previous one while maintaining our pricing throughout the improvements. This is different from other companies who outsource their development or rely on standard off-the-shelf parts that mostly does not meet the harsh clinical environment.
- Furthermore, our modular design makes it easy for our service department to repair any components in the product including replacement of wires, connectors, lenses, and SMT components typically in just a couple of days.
- We pride ourselves in standing behind our products over the past 10 years serving dental professionals to their highest standards.
|darbydental.com||Darby Dental Inc.||800-448-7323|
|henryschein.com||Henry-Schein Dental – Grand Rapids, MI||(616) 299-4757|
|henryschein.com||Henry-Schein Dental – INDY||800-472-4346|
|henryschein.com||Henry-Schein Dental – RENO||800-472-4346|
|henryschein.com||Henry-Schein Dental – San Diego, CA||(858) 625-0019|
|henryschein.com||Henry-Schein Dental- Nashville-TN||(615) 516-2903|
|midwestdental.com||Midwest Dental Equip||940-322-4592|
|American Dental Systems||+49 (0) 8106 - 300 300|
|APOldent||(482) 274-7091 x8|
P R China
|bjfic.com||Beijing Focus Corporation||86 1088612600|
|www.cigalah.com.sa||Cigalah Group||126 148 2181|
|dentecnz.co.nz||DENTEC NZ LIMITED|
|gooche.com.cn||GOOCHE HEALTHCARE CO., LTD.|
|henryschein.ca||Henry Schein – Canada||(905) 646-1711|
|www.optimahg.com.au||Optima Healthcare Group|
|pattersondental.ca||Patterson Dental Canada – Sherwood Park|
|pattersondental.ca||Patterson Dental Supply – Canada||(514) 745-4020|
|PT Cahaya Kharisma||62 2154375572|
|raydent.com.sg||Raydent||+65 6741 5411|