Return for Service Procedure:
Our mission is to provide the highest quality products for our customers. We stand behind the quality and workmanship of our products through the service support at our facility in Plano, Texas.
For US and Canadian doctors and dealers, please call 800-763-6901 ext 703 to obtain RMA number for return service. Please be prepared to provide your product serial number and purchase date.
Please fill your information into the form including the obtained RMA number and follow the instructions on the form in your return.
For international customers, please contact your distributor for direct service.
Return for Credit Policy:
- All Items must be returned in original packaging with all accessories, no cosmetic damage and a copy of the original invoice. Physical damage, including liquid and drop damage, is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty or return policy.
- If at any time during the first 15 days you are not happy with your purchase we will provide a complete refund (less the original shipping and a $30 restocking fee per item. Note custom product including TTL loupes and prescriptions are nonrefundable.)
- Items are nonrefundable after 15 days from the purchase date.
- Shipping and handling to DentLight is the responsibility of the shipper.
- Returned product will be credited to the buyer’s account, less a minimum restocking fee, if applicable. Original shipping costs are not creditable or refundable. Generally, no cash refunds will be given on returned product; however, exceptions may be made for defective product or errors on the part of DentLight, Inc.